Monday, October 12, 2009

Union Design Festival, etc.

Yesterday, Tom, Hoai, Jimmy, Omar, Rebecca, Kate and I went to the Union Design Festival in Hayes Valley. I'd recommend going if you're looking for some great, one of a kind jewelry and accessories, but don't expect to find clothes.


I was going to buy this fantastic bird necklace, but then the woman at the booth gave it to me for free in exchange for manning the booth while she got tea. I was, and am, stoked.

Jimmy modeling my new necklace with great zeal.

Why, hello.

Rebecca and Kate enjoying their long-awaited lunch.

We went to this pop-up shop that had a beautiful Vespa on display.

The shop had something to do with these ball-noodles. We didn't really understand what was going on.


Then we got ice cream at Ghirardelli.




3 comments:

  1. anal beads. you knew what they were, don't lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singing group harmony renditions of the Star Spangled Banner and Fleet Foxes songs on the way to Thai resturant...I doubt I'll do anything cooler this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks E. Thanks a lot. J, I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete