Sunday, November 22, 2009

SNL Review

Joseph Gordon-Levitt did a really great job on SNL last night. He had to sing in almost every sketch, and he looked completely comfortable the whole time. I think he's a real performer and I'm looking forward to following his career. He's also hot like spicy mustard.




In related news, Al Gore was hilarious on SNL last night. I was dying during Weekend Update when he said he was going to plant trees on politicians' lawns in the middle of the night and tape toy guns to their branches so they'd wake up and think the trees were coming back for their revenge.



1 comment:

  1. I really like Al Gore. He's my friend, he just doesn't know it yet. Our paths will cross someday and I will go, "YOU SAY COOL THINGS CAN I TAKE MY PICTURE WITH YOU" and impress him with my wit.. just you wait and see.

    ReplyDelete