Saturday, July 31, 2010

Belated Dominican Republic Post

I am so behind on posting that I haven't even congratulated my one and only brother Ryan and his new wife Maria on their recent nuptials in the Dominican Republic. How sad is that? This sad:
Not my image, not my puppy, unfortunately.

The wedding was beautiful, the couple was stunning. It was great. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures at the wedding so I decided to Google image search "Ryan and Maria wedding" and find you the best approximation. So without further ado, here is a photo of my brother Ryan, his wife Maria and me on their wedding day:
We all look great.

I did take a few photos in the days preceding when Tom and I were in the D.R. before everyone else arrived. Here are those pictures.

At Christopher Columbus' son Diego's house,
El Alcázar de Colón.



Would you like some Scrample Eggs with your Juce? No? How about some Frut?

Tom, very hot, at our hotel.




Museo Del Jamon! (Museum of Ham)

TV screen grab of a woman sharing an intimate moment with a petite mustachioed soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment