Sunday, June 5, 2011

Palm Desert/ Palm Springs

So now we're in Santa Monica for the summer and so far it's been a whirlwind and a blast. A couple of days ago I went with one of my favorite people, K.G., to Palm Desert. We had a bangarang time and didn't even get burned. It was great. Here are some pictures of things that took place.

The lovely balcony overlooking downtown Palm Springs where we ate dinner.


After dinner we spent a couple of hours wandering around the Palm Springs Street Fair. I summoned fire because the desert was not warm enough already.

This guy was amazing. He brought his own amplification, colored lights and wind machine in addition to the standard kilt and headband.

Kake and her hero.

Dinosaur/insect/shark/Egyptian deity soap.

Back in Palm Desert.

I was earnestly so excited to stop at the Cabazon dinosaurs.


It was so windy.



1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love that picture of you summoning fire. I'm going to put it on the cover of Age of Eternity: Flame Fire.

    Looks like it was a great trip!

    ReplyDelete