Monday, January 23, 2012

Super Belated Holiday Post

This Christmas was, among other things, busy. We drove from Berkeley to Tustin, Tustin to Prescott (AZ), Prescott to Mesa, flew from Phoenix to Boston, drove from Boston to Boothbay Harbor (ME), drove back to Boston, flew back to LA, drove to Tustin, and then drove back to Berkeley. We overcommitted. We are not going to do that again, but it was fun the once. One of the highlights of Christmas was getting to spend more time with Matt, Alex and our nephew Jones. He is a joy. I am posting the photos below because a) they are the only photos I have of Tom and me from the entire holiday break and b) so that when I go to my own blog, I get to see photos of Jones again and smile to myself.



Photos by Matt & Alex Rickeman

1 comment:

  1. Oh mah garsh, that baby has so much cute. I especially love the last picture of you and Mr. Jones. I STILL haven't posted our Christmas pictures yet... but better late than never! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete